7C14 16.30 St.Blazey – Fowey (1985)13th August 2021
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 60 minute scenario for the China Clay for Export Route.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 7C14 1630 St.Blazey – Fowey“.
On a fine Summer afternoon drive a loaded china clay train between Par and Fowey Docks. Year: 1985
You will be following the 1527 Penzance to Plymouth local service, a train which makes use of the seating coaches off the overnight sleeper to/from London. At Lostwithiel you will need to shunt and run-round your train in order to access the single-track branch to Fowey.
Maximum speed is 45mph.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From STEAM:
– China Clay for Export route add-on https://store.steampowered.com/app/325953/Train_Simulator_China_Clay_for_Export_Route_AddOn/
– West Coast Main Line Over Shap route https://store.steampowered.com/app/222613/Train_Simulator_West_Coast_Main_Line_Over_Shap_Route_AddOn/
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 37 loco pack volume 2
– Class 50 loco pack
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
– Mark 2A-2C coach pack
– Mark 2D-2F coach pack
* From Digital Traction:
– British Railways Wagon Pack (Wagon Pack 01 in editor) https://digitaltraction.co.uk/mainsite/products/british-railways-wagons-pack/
* From Vulcan Productions:
– Class 37/0 Cornish Railways pack https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/diesel.html
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion:
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
* From STEAM:
– BR Blue Class 08 add-on livery (and associated requirements) – static consist only https://store.steampowered.com/app/275804/BR_Blue_Class_08_Addon_Livery/
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.