1V40 21.30 Manchester Piccadilly – Newquay (1985)13th August 2021
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 35 minute scenario for the China Clay for Export Route.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 1V40 2130 Manchester Piccadilly – Newquay“.
On a fresh Saturday morning you are in charge of one of the many Friday night overnight trains heading to the West Country loaded with holidaymakers. You will drive between Lostwithiel and Goonbarrow Junction. Year: 1985
You have been stopped outside Lostwithiel briefly as the signalman has had trouble with the level crossing, but this is now resolved. You will stop at Par station, then at the signalboxes at St.Blazey and Goonbarrow in order to exchange single-line tokens.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From STEAM:
– China Clay for Export route add-on https://store.steampowered.com/app/325953/Train_Simulator_China_Clay_for_Export_Route_AddOn/
– West Coast Main Line Over Shap route https://store.steampowered.com/app/222613/Train_Simulator_West_Coast_Main_Line_Over_Shap_Route_AddOn/
– BR Class 101 DMU https://store.steampowered.com/app/222579/Train_Simulator_BR_Class_101_DMU_AddOn/
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 37 loco pack volume 2
– Class 50 loco pack
– Class 101/117/121 sound pack
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
– Mark 2A-2C coach pack
– Mark 2D-2F coach pack
* From Vulcan Productions:
– Class 37/0 Cornish Railways pack https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/diesel.html
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion:
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
* From STEAM:
– BR Blue Class 08 add-on livery (and associated requirements) – static consist only https://store.steampowered.com/app/275804/BR_Blue_Class_08_Addon_Livery/
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.