South Western Expressway Changelog25th January 2024
Latest Update: 2024/01/24
The below log shows all updates for this product since release:
– New 3D tree and bush models have been added to the common library which overwrite the existing models throughout the route.
– Checked full route to ensure no trees or bushes are fouling the track after tree upgrade.
– Signalling code updates for the upcoming Wessex Main Line have been retrospectively applied to SWEXR.
This means that a junction which would of displayed 34mph or another setting for example will now show the correct speed limit throughout the specific crossover or turnout junction.
– New additional manual for JTMS Signals. This manual explains about new features such as how to set up force red & greens etc.
v1.01 – 2018/04/23
– Fixed scenarios that had resume on startup
The product download in your account is updated as and when updates are released, so if purchasing after any of the given dates your product will include all updates prior to that date.
To download updates you will need to re-download the product from the ‘Your Orders’ section of your account which you can log into by clicking here.