Wcml South: London Euston – Birmingham Update #216th November 2020
Dovetail has released a second major patch for the WCML South. DTG seems to be committed to the continued update to the heavily criticized WCMLS.
Full patch notes:
Visual & Performance Improvements:
- Improved the London Euston and Birmingham New Street station models.
- Fixed a number of issues on all other stations (overhead line equipment, bridges, gaps, numbering, etc).
- Updates to various stations to improve the visual representation of each station.
- Improved overhead line equipment and smaller details to reduce draw distance and aid performance.
- Improved the scenery throughout the route to address minor placement issues and improve the overall fidelity.
- Applied wide ranging enhancements to further improve overall performance. Note that inherent complexity due to the nature of the route in some areas may still present challenges for lower end hardware.
- Improved cable troughs throughout the route.
- Fixed an issue with the Primrose Hill tunnel entrance boreholes.
- Improved Manual localisation and added destination lists for all rolling stock.
- Fixed livery on BR Class 390 Pendolino pantograph coach so that it is in the correct orientation in the consist
- Fixed an issue with the BR Class 377 Passenger View.
- Fixed an issue with the BR Class 390 Pendolino Consist so that the pantograph coach is on the correct end.
- Fixed an issue with a red signal on the northbound fast from London Euston.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect pathing on the northbound fast from London Euston.
- Fixed an issue with train collisions on the northbound fast from London Euston.
- Corrected all the BR Class 390 Pendolino consists throughout all scenarios to reflect proper formations.
- Fixed a number of localisation issues throughout scenarios.
The download should download automatically once you open Steam. Dovetail quote the patch size as 918 MB. This is quite a large file for TS so it will be interesting to see what’s changed