TS21: THE WONDERFUL WESTERN MARYLAND EXTENSION13th November 2020
TS21: THE WONDERFUL WESTERN MARYLAND
Some news to bring you today, the western maiyland route is coming to TS2021.
Recently Dovetail games released news of a upcoming route in TS2021,
“Western Mayland route. The Western Maryland Railway Retro Pack puts you at the throttle for classic-era American railroading on the acclaimed CSX Hanover Subdivision route!”
- Train Simulator’s recent release of the CSX Hanover Subdivision route includes the ex-Wesstern Mayland line from, Hagerstown to Porters. The route replicates 62 miles through the historic “Pennsylvania Duch” farmland.
- Western Maryland EMD F7A and F7B in “Speed Lettering” and “Circus Colors” liveries
- Western Maryland EMD GP9 in traditional black “Speed Lettering” livery
- Western Maryland EMD GP35 in “Speed Lettering” and “Circus Colors” liveries
- Western Maryland C-13A steel cupola caboose in three WM liveries
- Ten types of period-authentic freight equipment in Western Maryland and other liveries
- Ten realistic and challenging career scenarios appropriate to the Western Maryland era for use on the CSX Hanover Subdivision route
The route also includes the following scenarios:
- [WMR 1.01] Black Diamonds East, Pt. 1
- [WMR 1.02] Black Diamonds East, Pt. 2
- [WMR 1.03] Black Diamonds East, Pt. 3
- [WMR 1.04] Black Diamonds East, Pt. 4
- [WMR 1.05] Geeps at Porters
- [WMR 1.06] Gettysburg Extra East
- [WMR 1.07] WM Alpha Jet BT-1
- [WMR 1.08] WM Train YH-1
- [WMR 1.09] Hanover Switch Job
- [WMR 1.10] Bittinger Stone Haul
You will need CSX Hanover Subdivision: Hanover – Hagerstown Route Add-On for this to work.
We will be interested to see where this route goes and see if they can extend it even further.