The 146km high speed passenger route in China is the perfect location for driving the Just Trains CRH380D high speed electric locomotive and comes equipped with the CTCS-3 signalling system.
Also supplied with the route is the CRH1A EMU commuter train, which won’t reach the maximum speeds possible on this route but will allow you to take a good look at the nine accurately modelled stations.
The Chengdu to Suining route is a modern high speed passenger route in Southwest China, based on the real route with many enhancements. The route is 146km in length and trains on the route are capable of running at 350 km/h. The fastest train takes only 33 minutes to finish the journey.
Starting from Chengdu, the capital city of Sichuan Province, the line passes through ShibanTan, Huaikou, Longsheng, Jijin, Zitong, Cangshan, Daying and ends in Suining, part of the Chengdu-Chongqing high speed line.
The route is equipped with the CTCS-3 (China Train Control System) signalling system so that trains capable of both 350 km/h and 250 km/h can run on it.
Supplied with the route is the CRH1A EMU (Electro Motive Unit) that is designed for commuter use at the stations along the route. This unit is capable of running at 250 km/h (155 mph) but in normal service runs at 220 km/h (137 mph). The CRH1E includes the CTCS-3 cab signalling system.
Six Standard scenarios and one Free Roam scenario are included to allow you to fly at high speed on the ground and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Sichuan Basin area.
Important! Please note that if you do not already have the European Loco & Asset Pack and the US Loco & Asset Pack installed (both available to purchase from Dovetail Games via Steam) then you will need them both to allow the route to display correctly. Please note that one or both of those packs may be included in other products purchased from Dovetail games via Steam.
- Route class: China Railway Class I
- Route length: 146km mainline and 6km branch line
- Mainline tracks: 2
- Speed limit: 300-350km/h for 350km/h trains and 250km/h for 250km/h trains
- Parallel distance: 5m
- Minimum curve radius: 5,000m
- Maximum gradient: 2%
- Train type: Electrical, CRH (China railway high speed) EMU
- Bridges and tunnels length: >60% of total length of the line
- Platform length: 450m (16-car consist)
- Currently the fastest route for Train Simulator
- Built using Chinese high speed rail standards
- Includes more than 150 Chinese-featured objects for the route
- CTCS-3 signalling system for both 250km/h and 350km/h trains
- Beautiful detailed scenery in the Sichuan Basin area
- CRH1A EMU included
- Includes six Standard scenarios and one Free Roam scenario
- Route is Quick drive enabled
(CRH1A) 1. Introduction to CRH1A EMU
This scenario teaches you how to drive the CRH1A EMU.
(CRH1A) 2. Fast service to Jijin
Today you will drive the train to Jijin with only one stop at Cangshan.
(CRH1A) 3. Bad weather run
Planes and long distance buses usually have to be cancelled or delayed in bad weather, but trains don’t have this problem. You will drive the train as usual, running from ShibanTan to Cangshan.
(CRH1A) 4. Short passenger run
Short passenger run between Chengdu and Longsheng.
(CRH1A) 5. Night Express
Fast service from Chengdu to Jijin, then back to Chengdu.
(CRH1A) 6. Commuter service
From Suining to Chengdu, you need to stop at every station on the route.
Free Roam scenario
CRH1022A Free Roam
Chengdu to Suining Highspeed.
The CRH1A is based on Bombardier’s Regina family. It was designed by Sifang and Bombardier in Sweden.
The potential maximum speed of the CRH1A is 250 km/h (155 mph) but in normal use the maximum speed is always restricted by the computerised control system, so the maximum speed in service is usually 220 km/h (137 mph).
- Highly detailed models, accurately reproducing the real-world train
- Custom sounds
- CTCS-3 cab signalling system
- Cab lighting
- Cruise mode and Advanced Cruise mode
- Passenger view
- Real-time speed display in passenger view
- Flashing tail light replicating the one on the real train