Drive 130km (80 miles) of track through Austria, Germany and Switzerland, passing through 40 detailed stations!
A tour de force in route design, with stunning scenery, country-specific signalling systems and custom objects throughout, the Three Country Corner Route is probably the most authentic, realistic and detailed route for Train Simulator to date!
- 130km (80 miles) of track covering three countries (Austria, Germany and Switzerland)
- 40 detailed stations
- Four different and highly realistic signalling systems
- Specially designed and accurate country-specific gantry systems
- Custom signs along the route (speed signs, hectometer signs, warning signs etc.)
- Detailed and accurate country-specific station assets (platforms, ticket machines, signs, platform roofs etc.)
- All major features such as tracks, main roads, rivers, bridges and tunnels are accurately placed
- Specially designed tracks replicate the real-world tracks along the route
- Newly created track rule including realistic super-elevation
- Many custom buildings along the route
- Route-specific assets such as noise reduction walls and snow-retaining walls
- Faithful re-creation of the Arlberg Pass line including all the rapid gradient changes
- Detailed night lighting taking advantage of TSX technology
- PZB speed monitoring system (if a warning signal indicates that the following main signal says ‘Proceed at 60kph’ then the PZB will check whether the train driver is actually slowing down. If not, it will activate an emergency brake. It will also activate an emergency brake if the driver runs a red light or approaches a red light too fast)
- Includes 10 Standard scenarios and 5 Free Roam scenarios – available in English or German, depending on your language settings
- Route is Quick Drive enabled
- Lindau – Reutin
- Bregenz Hafen
- Hard (closed)
- St Margrethen
- Feldkirch – Amberg
(Start of Arlbergpass)
- Bings (closed)
- Braz (closed)
- Hintergasse (closed)
- Dalaas (closed)
- Wald (closed)
- St. Anton
Scenario 1: Route Introduction – Part 1
It’s your first day on the Three Country Corner Route and you are joined by an experienced driver who will talk about items of interest on the route and point out some useful information regarding the signals. Take a Regional Express train (REX) from Lindau to Bludenz.
Scenario 2: Route Introduction – Part 2
Scenario 3: Night Train Through The Valleys
Scenario 4: From Port to Port
Lindau to Rorschach-Hafen.
Scenario 5: Down We Go
It’s a cold winter’s day and a heavy freight train has arrived at the top of the pass.
Drive it all the way down to Bludenz and then on to the freight station at Wolfurt.
110kph. Keep an eye out for other traffic and slippery tracks.Length: 70 minutes
Scenario 6: No Business like Snow Business
Winter has started in the Alps and the snow has arrived. Take a freight train from
Wolfurt to Rorschach where a Swiss colleague will take over.
Scenario 7: There and Back
drive to the quarry to pick up some wagons, then bring them to a siding at the freight station in Wolfurt. You’ll encounter many red signals on your route as normal traffic has the right of way.
Scenario 8: REX Feldkirch-Bregenz
It’s a lovely evening and you are to drive a REX from Feldkirch to Bregenz. Everything looks fine – but expect the unexpected!
Scenario 9: The Three Country Hop
It’s a busy Monday morning and you are about to take charge of a stopping passenger train from Switzerland to Germany via Austria.
Scenario 10: Stopping Service to Feldkirch
It’s a grey and rainy day in the valleys. Take over a passenger stopping service from Lindau to Feldkirch and try to stick to a very tight timetable.
A very hard scenario with lots of stops along the way. You need to keep to a very
tight timetable and will have plenty of traffic to contend with along the route.
Length: 55 minutes
- Train Simulator 2019
Important! If you do not already have the European Loco & Asset Pack and the US Loco & Asset Pack installed (both available to purchase from Dovetail Games via Steam) then you will need them both to allow the route to display correctly. Please note that one or both of those packs may be included in other products purchased from Dovetail games via Steam.
- 3.0GHz PC or any Dual Core
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 512Mb RAM (1Gb for Windows 8 / 7 / Vista)
- 256Mb video card with Pixel shader 2.0 (AGP/PCE only)
- Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- 1.3GB hard drive space