[YBZG] 6L37 – 09:59 – Hoo Junction Up Yard to Whitemoor Yard L.D.C GBRf (Part 1) [V1.0]12th September 2022
• Type: Standard
• Duration: 65 Minutes
• Difficulty: 4/5
• Date: 01/09/22
• Start Time: 10:47
• Weather: Fair Cloud
• Traction: 66764, 66551, 18 JHA Wagons
• Drive GBRf 66764 and Freightliner 66551 hauling 18 empty JHA wagons from Nunhead to Whitemoor Yard. You will do this journey in three parts. In this first part, you will drive up to Harringay Park Curve via the West and North London Lines where you will wait to join onto the East Coast Mainline. In the second part, you will drive from Harringay to Hitchin via the Hertford Loop. In the third and final part, you will drive the rest of the way to Whitemoor Yard via Cambridge and Ely. Another driver has just brought the train here from Hoo Junction via the North Kent Line. Your maximum permitted speed for this journey is 60mph, although you’ll struggle to reach that on this first leg. Expect many adverse signals throughout the journey.
• Armstrong Powerhouse Weather Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 66 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 350 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 375/377 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 377/379/387 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 444/450 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 455 Enhancement Pack Volume 2
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 465/466 Enhancement Pack Volume 2
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 700/707/717 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 800/801/802/803 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse JHA Wagon Pack
• Alan Thomson Sim District Line S7 Stock Destinations Patch
• Backdated Train Sim Virtual District Line
• Dovetail Games Class 378 Capitalstar
• Dovetail Games Great Eastern Mainline
• Just Trains London Underground S7+1 Stock
• Just Trains Class 222 Advanced 2019
• Major Wales Design Class 66 Freightliner Nameplate Pack
• Major Wales Design Class 360 Heathrow Express Reskin
• Major Wales Design Class 390 Revamp Pack
• Semaphore Sim Class 700EP Patch
• Semaphore Sim EMR Class 170/222 Reskin Pack
• Semaphore Sim SWR Class 444/450 Reskin Pack
• Steam Workshop ‘North London, GOBLIN and South London to Brighton 2015-16’ Route by Danny
• Vulcan Productions Ash992478 SWR 444/450 Destinations Patch
Note: All items above do require their own requirements in order to function properly.
HOW TO INSTALL
• Simply copy the ‘Content’ folder into your Railworks directory and overwrite any files if asked to do so.
• If you don’t know where to find your Railworks directory, you can right-click Train Simulator on Steam, click ‘Properties’, click the ‘Local Files’ tab, and click ‘Browse’. You are now inside your Railworks directory.
• Delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenario. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• Most AI trains in this scenario have correct destinations.
• Some AI trains won’t open their doors when stopped at stations. This is a glitch in TS Classic that occurs when an AI train stops at a ‘stopping point’ and also has a ‘waypoint’ in its routing. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to fix this.
• Any Elizabeth Line Class 345s that were scheduled to appear in this scenario have been replaced by Heathrow Express liveried Class 360s.
• If the scenario crashes during the loading process, load a quick-drive scenario using the route the scenario is on. Start from Central London (preferably London Victoria) and play for a few minutes, then load up the scenario.
• Ensure to delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenarios. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• V1.0 (12/09/22) – Scenario Release!
• This scenario is not to be published anywhere else without my permission.
• You may edit the scenario as you please, but you must say that you’ve done so if you choose to record or stream your edited version.
• I am not responsible for any damage caused to your Train Simulator Classic install.
• This scenario has been fully tested but should any issues appear please do contact me and I will try to get them fixed. Regardless of that, I hope you enjoy!