1D69 19:32 St Pancras International to Leeds2nd March 2023
Hello! This is a scenario for DTG’s “Midland Mainline: London to Bedford” route…
A beautifully warm August evening greets you with your final driving turn of the night: 1D69, the 19:32 departure for Leeds. You will be in charge from St Pancras through to Bedford amidst the evening traffic. Easy enough… Right? Year: 2016
St Pancras International to Bedford
East Midlands Trains 43060 & 43048
Summer, Cloudy Sunset
• Class 66 EWS
• Class 66 Freightliner
• Class 700
• Chatham Main & Medway Valley Lines
• Midland Mainline: London to Bedford
• Class 43 (VP185)/MK3 Enhancement Pack
• Class 319 Electric Multiple Unit Pack (Vol. 1)
• Class 375/377 Enhancement Pack
• Class 377/379/387 Enhancement Pack
• Class 700/707/717 Enhancement Pack
• HIA Wagon Pack
• JHA Wagon Pack
• Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack V2 (Optional)
• Signal Enhancement Pack
• Class 222
ALAN THOMSON SIM:
• Class 222 Destination Upgrade
• Class 319 Train FX Destinations
• Class 43 Revamp Pack
• Class 66 Revamp Pack
Nothing yet ! (02/03/2023)
…and that’s it for this scenario. My other creations can be found here.
Anyway, enjoy! 🙂
great scenario thank you.
I really enjoyed playing this scenario keep up the good work
Very enjoyable, and a lovely sunset, thank you.
Excellent run, and a fantastic showcase for the SWEP2.0!