Please use the form below to give us your feedback. To enter the £10 Alan Thomson Simulation voucher competition please also enter a valid email.
Please use this form to tell us your opinions and feedback about what you think makes a scenario worthy of a place on the subscription side of the site. The subscription part of the site is used to support developers of content but requires users to pay a £30 annual fee. Some of this is returned to the developer.
Please think about the following items and anything else you may think is relavant;
- The Requirements (Freeware / Payware)
- Overall immersion of a scenario – what makes a scenario enjoyable or immersive
- The route – are there certain routes you would prefer to see or routes you think have been overused
- Playing to the strengths or weaknesses of stock
- Play-ability (the use of extensive stock in yards or stations which may harm FPS)
- Time of day
- Freight / passenger,
- Numbering of stock
- Accuracy of AI services
There are no “wrong answers” here and we want to hear what everyone has to say.
The form is open to submissions from 27 / 04 / 2019 until 04 / 05 / 2019 the winning entry will be chosen at random and notified by 11 / 05 / 2019. There is no purchase necessary and you do not have to be an ATS member or subscriber to enter.
We may divulge some or all of the information obtained by this form to 3rd parties but your name and email will not be shared. Your email will be used only for contacting the winning submission.