[YBZG] 9Y19 – 09:02 – Welwyn Garden City to Sevenoaks [V1.0]31st October 2022
• Type: Standard
• Duration: 30 Minutes
• Difficulty: 2/5
• Date: 27/10/22
• Start Time: 09:01
• Weather: Mist Light
• Traction: 700039
• Drive 700039 from Welwyn Garden City to Finsbury Park, where another driver will take over to continue the service to Sevenoaks. You will call at Hatfield, Potters Bar, New Barnet, Oakleigh Park, and New Southgate en-route. There are no delays or issues on the network this morning so it should be a routine run down the ECML into North London.
• Armstrong Powerhouse Weather Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 91 and Mk4 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 377/379/387 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 700/707/717 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 800/801/802/803 Enhancement Pack
• Alan Thomson Sim Kings Cross to Kings Lynn Route
• Alan Thomson Sim IC225 VTEC/LNER Reskin Pack (v1.8 or higher)
• Alan Thomson Sim Class 387/3 Ex-C2C Great Northern Reskin
• Dovetail Games Grand Central Class 180 ‘Adelante’
• Major Wales Class 180 Revamp Pack
• Semaphore Sim Class 700EP Patch
Note: All items above do require their own requirements in order to function properly.
HOW TO INSTALL
• Simply copy the ‘Content’ folder into your Railworks directory and overwrite any files if asked to do so.
• If you don’t know where to find your Railworks directory, you can right-click Train Simulator on Steam, click ‘Properties’, click the ‘Local Files’ tab, and click ‘Browse’. You are now inside your Railworks directory.
• Delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenario. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• All AI trains in this scenario have correct destinations.
• If the scenario crashes during the loading process, load a resource intensive scenario that does load properly, play it for a couple minutes, and then reload this scenario.
• Ensure to delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenarios. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• V1.0 (31/10/22) – Scenario Release!
• This scenario is not to be published anywhere else without my permission.
• You may edit the scenario as you please, but you must say that you’ve done so if you choose to record or stream your edited version.
• I am not responsible for any damage caused to your Train Simulator Classic install.
• This scenario has been fully tested but should any issues appear please do contact me and I will try to get them fixed. Regardless of that, I hope you enjoy!
A pleasant short run, thank you!
Glad you enjoyed 🙂
I really enjoyed playing this scenario keep up the good work
Thanks again John, much appreciated! Glad you enjoyed 🙂