[YBZG] 5M30 – 06:54 – Eastleigh T.R.S.M.D to Reading [V1.0]19th July 2022
• Type: Standard
• Duration: 40 Minutes
• Difficulty: 2/5
• Date: 17/07/22
• Start Time: 07:27
• Weather: Fair Cloud (Mist)
• Traction: 220023, 220003
• Drive 220023 and 220003 on an ECS movement from Cosham to Guildford, where another driver will take over. This service would normally go via Basingstoke on the SWML, but as a result of engineering works, this service is going via the PDL today. There are no delays or issues on the network this morning so it should be a routine ECS movement to start the day off.
• Armstrong Powerhouse Weather Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 313 Electric Multiple Unit Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 444/450 Enhancement Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 455 Enhancement Pack Volume 2
• Just Trains Voyager Advanced 2019
• Semaphore Sim SWR Class 444/450 Reskin Pack
• Vulcan Productions Ash992478 SWR 444/450 Destinations Patch
• YBZG’s PDL (Updated) Route
Note: All items above do require their own requirements in order to function properly.
HOW TO INSTALL
• Simply copy the ‘Content’ folder into your Railworks directory and overwrite any files if asked to do so.
• If you don’t know where to find your Railworks directory, you can right-click Train Simulator on Steam, click ‘Properties’, click the ‘Local Files’ tab, and click ‘Browse’. You are now inside your Railworks directory.
• Delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenario. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• All AI trains in this scenario have correct destinations.
• Most AI trains won’t open their doors when stopped at stations. This is a glitch in TS Classic that occurs when an AI train stops at a ‘stopping point’ and also has a ‘waypoint’ in its routing. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to fix this.
• If the scenario crashes during the loading process, load a resource intensive scenario that does load properly, play it for a couple minutes, and then reload this scenario.
• Ensure to delete the ‘SDBCache.bin.’ file located in ‘Railworks’ > ‘Content’ before loading up the game to play the scenarios. This ensures that the scenario will work as intended.
• V1.0 (19/07/22) – Scenario Release!
• This scenario is not to be published anywhere else without my permission.
• You may edit the scenario as you please, but you must say that you’ve done so if you choose to record or stream your edited version.
• This scenario has been fully tested but should any issues appear please do contact me and I will try to get them fixed. Regardless of that, I hope you enjoy!