(WVC) 7H19 15:45 Penmaenmawr – Guide Bridge5th July 2023
Hello there, and thank you for downloading this 95 minute scenario for the North Wales Coast TfW route.
To install this scenario to your library, you simply need to copy the ‘Content’ folder into your Railworks folder and it should be ready to play.
It’s an Overcast Spring afternoon in 1998 and you are taking charge of one of the regular ballast trains that run from the quarry at Penmaenmawr to various destinations. At the time this particular service was booked for a pair of class 31s, but today you have a pair of 37/0s. Today your train is formed of a mixed load of wagons and as it’s running as a class 7 freight, the maximum permitted speed is 45mph.
The following items are required to ensure that the scenario plays as intended.
* North Wales Coast (TfW) route
* BR Class 31 add-on
* Network South East Class 159 DMU add-on
* BR Regional Railways Class 101 DMU add-on
* EWS ZCA Sea Urchin (ex VDA) wagon pack add-on
* YGB Seacow wagon pack add-on
** YLA Mullet wagon pack add-on
https://store.steampowered.com/app/326043/TS_Marketplace_YLA_Mullet_Wagon_Pack/ – Static AI only
From Armstrong Powerhouse:
* Class 37 pack Volume 1
* Class 37 pack Volume 2
* Class 156 DMU pack
* Class 31 Enhancement pack
* Class 158/159 Enhancement pack
* Mark 1 coach pack Volume 1
* Mark 2 A – C coach pack
* DMU sound pack – Discontinued
The following items are not required for the scenario to play, but they will add to the immersion.
* Track enhancement pack
* Sky and Weather enhancement pack
I hope you enjoy the scenario, and thanks again for downloading.