Virgin Trains West Coast Loco Hauled Pack12th May 2020
This pack covers Virgin Trains loco-hauled services from the beginning of the franchise in 1997 with InterCity Swallow still the predominant livery, to the final workings of Red/Black liveried stock before its rebirth as the ‘Pretendolino’ in 2009. The Class 86, Class 90, Mk2E coaches, Mk3A coaches and the Mk3 DVT are all utilised in this pack with a wide selection of liveries and one-off special variants featured. An array of child objects is used throughout to ensure a high level of detail is attained.
What’s new in v1.2?
– Made compatible with ‘2021-03-24’ update to AP Class 86 Enhancement Pack
– Class 86: Virgin branding, Virgin Caledonian (86245) and Electric Blue (86233) liveries
– Class 90: ICS, Virgin and Ex-Virgin liveries
– Mk3 DVT: ICS, Virgin, Revised Virgin, Ex-Virgin and Revised Ex-Virgin liveries
– Mk2E: Virgin branding
– Mk3A: ICS, Virgin, Virgin Cellnet, Ex-Virgin and Cargo-D BR Blue liveries
– Aforementioned one-off variants of these liveries
– 2 Mk3A RFM variants
– Many, many child objects
– New Head/Tail/Marker light textures for the Class 90 and Mk3 DVT
– New silver lightbox texture for the Mk3 DVT
– PreLoads for Mk2 and Mk3 rakes
– A manual is included with all details and instructions in full, please read it carefully!
Thank you to Clowes for pretty much everything!
Thank you to James Ivell for allowing the use of his array of child objects for the Mk3 coaches! (Detailed info on these is in the Credits section of the manual)