[JG] 1V48 0811 Leeds [LDS] to Plymouth [PLY]28th January 2022
Scenario Type: Standard
Route: Just Trains South Western Expressways to Reading
Track Covered: Bristol Temple Meads to Exeter St. Davids
Duration: 65 minutes
Traction: Cross Country 43207 + 7 Mk3 Coaches + 43366
In this scenario you are to take Cross Country service 1V48 Leeds to Plymouth from Bristol Temple Meads to Exeter St. Davids, calling at Taunton and Tiverton Parkway along the way. Due to the train arriving late in Bristol you start with a delay of 7 minutes. Several services are running late today, so please keep watching the signals closely.
Please do not ‘TAB’ any signals!
This is what I call a ‘real time’ scenario. This means all services are running, as far as possible, according to the times documented on https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk, including delays and cancellations. As long as the information was available and applicable I used the appropriate vehicles and vehicle numbers for player and AI trains.
Extract the included ‘Content’ folder into your Railworks directory (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks).
Please note: Several of the listed items have their own payware and/or freeware requirements that may not be listed here! Links for all requirements are provided in the included manual.
– East Coast Main Line London-Peterborough Route
– EWS Class 66 v2.0 Loco Add-On (Static only)
– Freightliner Class 66 v2.0 Loco Add-On (Static only)
– Powerhaul Class 66 V2.0 Loco Add-On (Static only)
– Freightliner Class 70 Loco Add-On (Static only)
– Chatham Main & Medway Valley Lines Route Add-On (Static only)
– European Loco & Asset Pack
– Class 800-803 Enhancement Pack
– Class 43 (MTU)/Mk3 Enhancement Pack
– Class 150/2 Diesel Multiple Unit Pack
– Class 66 Enhancement Pack (Static only)
– Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack 2.0
– South Western Expressways – Reading
– Voyager Advanced 2019
– JJA Autoballaster PlusPak Advanced (Static only)
Alan Thomson Sim:
– Class 800: GWR Pride
– Class 66 (No Driver Pack) (Static only)
– Class 220/221 (JT) – Updated Consists
Major Wales Design:
– Class 43 Revamp Pack
– Freightliner Class 66 Nameplate Pack
– Class 166 – Great Western Railway (Static only)
– IOA Network Rail (Static only)
29/01/2022 – V1.01: Missing requirement added to description and readme.
21/03/2023 – V1.02: Added compatibility to AP Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack 2.0, replaced class 66 reskin due to no longer being available.
I really enjoyed playing this scenario keep up the good work
when scenario loads up.says iam missing class 800 pride.thx
Hi, and sorry, I forgot to include the GWR Class 800 Pride reskin in the requirements. Description and readme are now updated. Thank you for pointing out.