6S55 09.40 Burngullow English China Clay – Irvine Caledonian Paper (1994) v1.115th June 2022
v1.1 update due to incorrect wagon variant used in original.
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 70 minute scenario for the fantastic West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West route, phase 4.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Assets’ and ‘Content’ folders to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario, and is named “[MJC] 6S55 0940 Burngullow E.C.C. – Irvine Caledonian Paper”.
On a fine Summer evening you are driving the northbound ‘Silver Bullets’ between Crewe and Preston. Year: 1994
You begin having just relieved a Hereford driver at Salop Goods Jn on the Crewe Independent Lines and will be taking this train on as far as Preston. This is the twice-weekly northbound loaded china clay slurry working which supplies the paper industry. Both locos are recent transfers to St. Blazey depot; 37416 came from Tinsley, whilst 37521 still carries Petroleum sector markings and the plaque from its previous depot, Cardiff Canton. Maximum speed is 60mph. You begin in NRN area 065 and will need to change to area 017 at Winsford and to area 088 just north of Wigan North Western.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From Alan Thomson Sim
– West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West Phase 4 https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=west-coast-mainline-midlands-and-northwest-aka-missing-link
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 31 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 37 Volume 1
– Class 37 Volume 2
– Class 56 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 86 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 90 / Mark 3 DVT pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 142 DMU
– Class 150/1 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 150/2 DMU
– Class 156 DMU
– Class 158 (Cummins) enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
– Mark 2D-2F coach pack
– Mark 3A-3B coach pack
– FSA/FTA wagon pack
– ICA-D wagon pack
* From STEAM:
– Woodhead Electric Railway in BR Blue https://store.steampowered.com/app/678001/Train_Simulator_Woodhead_Electric_Railway_in_Blue_Route_AddOn/
– TS Marketplace YLA Mullet https://store.steampowered.com/app/326043/TS_Marketplace_YLA_Mullet_Wagon_Pack/
– TS Marketplace RNA Barrier Wagons https://store.steampowered.com/app/326018/TS_Marketplace_RNA_Barrier_Wagons/
* Just Trains:
– Class 20 Advanced collection https://www.justtrains.net/product/class-20-advanced-collection
– IWB Cargowaggon PlusPak https://www.justtrains.net/product/cargowaggon-iwb-pluspak
– VGA/VKA Wagon PlusPak https://www.justtrains.net/searchresults?category=products&query=VGA
– YGB Seacow https://www.justtrains.net/product/ygb-seacow-pluspak
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion:
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 142 DMU (static only)
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
* From Vulcan Productions:
– Class 142 Triple Pack by Ben Yates (static only) https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/dmu.html
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.