1N05 13.10 Holyhead – Blackpool North (1994)10th January 2021
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 45 minute scenario for the fantastic West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West route, phase 3.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario, and is named “[MJC] 1N05 1310 Holyhead – Blackpool North”.
On an overcast summer afternoon, drive 37407 hauling a Regional Railways service between Warrington and Preston. You begin stood at Acton Grange Jn. awaiting your path onto the WCML. Get set-up ready to get underway when you get the signal. This rake of stock is used during the week on ‘Club’ trains between Blackpool and Manchester Victoria. On Summer Saturdays it is used to enhance capacity to and from the holiday destinations in Lancashire and North Wales. You will be calling at Warrington Bank Quay, Wigan North Western, and Preston. Maximum speed is 80mph. You are in NRN area 017, and will need to change to area 088 one and a half miles north of Wigan NW. Year: 1994.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From Alan Thomson Sim
– West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West Phase 3 https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=west-coast-mainline-midlands-and-northwest-aka-missing-link
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 31 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 37 Volume 1
– Class 37 Volume 2
– Class 43 (Valenta) / Mark 3 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 86 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 86 / 87 sound pack
– Class 90 / Mark 3 DVT pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 142 DMU pack
– Class 150/1 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 150/2 DMU
– Class 156 DMU
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
– Mark 2A-2C coach pack
– Mark 2D-2F coach pack
* From Just Trains:
– Class 60 Advanced https://www.justtrains.net/product/class-60-advanced
* From STEAM:
– West Coast Main Line North https://store.steampowered.com/app/24083/Train_Simulator_West_Coast_Main_Line_North_Route_AddOn/
– West Coast Main Line over Shap https://store.steampowered.com/app/222613/Train_Simulator_West_Coast_Main_Line_Over_Shap_Route_AddOn/
– TS Marketplace YQA Parr wagon pack https://store.steampowered.com/app/326047/TS_Marketplace_YQA_Parr_Wagon_Pack/
– TS Marketplace YLA Mullet wagon pack https://store.steampowered.com/app/326043/TS_Marketplace_YLA_Mullet_Wagon_Pack/
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion:
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
– Class 56 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.