1H83 05.19 King’s Lynn – London Liverpool Street (2009)1st August 2023
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 60 scenario for the fantastic King’s Cross to King’s Lynn route from Alan Thomson Sim.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 1H83 0519 King’s Lynn – Liverpool Street”
On a June morning drive the first departure of the day from King’s Lynn, as far as Cambridge. Year: 2009.
Set up your cab and prepare to shunt the unit over to the platform. CSR registration can be done once in the platform. You will be calling at Watlington, Downham Market, Littleport, Ely, Waterbeach, and Cambridge where you will be attaching to another unit and then relieved by another driver.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From Alan Thomson Sim:
– ATS King’s Cross to King’s Lynn route https://alanthomsonsim.com/product/kings-cross-to-kings-lynn/
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Signal enhancement pack
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack V2.0
– Class 170 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 317 EMU pack volume 1
– Class 317 EMU pack volume 2
– Class 365 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
* From DP Simulation https://www.dpsimulation.org.uk/rf72emu.html :
– Class 365 “FCC Great Cities of Hertfordshire” reskin (AP 365EP version) by Richard Fletcher.
– Class 365 “FCC Nelson’s County, Norfolk” reskin (AP 365EP version) by Richard Fletcher.
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion.
* From Steam:
– Chatham Main and Medway Valley lines route (static consists)
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.