[JC] – 3T29 17:15 Plymouth to Exeter St Davids / 2T29 18:31 Exeter St Davids to Paignton3rd August 2023
Thank you for downloading my first scenario! This is something I hope to continue with into the future and I hope that you will enjoy playing my scenarios as and when I upload them.
This evening you are driving 43154 and 43094 empty stock to Exeter St Davids, where you will form a service back to Paignton. At Exeter you will replace two 150’s giving you the rare opportunity to drive a HST on the Paignton branch! Year = 2023.
Details: This is an 80 minute scenario for DTG’s Riviera Line route which is available from Steam.
– Extract and copy the ‘Content’ folder into your RailWorks directory. This is usually found at: c:\ProgramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RailWorks.
– Open the game and clear the cache. This can be found under the ‘Tools’ section in the game settings.
– Class 158/159 (Cummins) EP (and dependencies)
– Class 43 (MTU)/Mk3 EP (and dependencies)
– Class 800-803 EP (and dependencies)
– Class 150/2 Diesel Multiple Unit Pack
– Signal Enhancement Pack
– Track Enhancement Pack
– Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack 2.0
– Riviera Line
– Voyager Advanced 2019
– Class 43 Revamp Pack (and dependencies)
– Class 166 – Great Western Railway (and dependencies)
– Class 166 – FGW Plain Blue (and dependencies)
Please do let me know if there are any issues you encounter with the scenario by leaving a comment on the post and I will aim to rectify it as soon as possible! Thanks, class91joe.