1G16 06.35 London Euston – Wolverhampton (1994)26th July 2020
Hi, and thank you for downloading this bitesize scenario for the fantastic West Coast Main Line South route.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario which should last around 40 minutes, and is named “[MJC] 1G16 0635 London Euston – Wolverhampton”.
On a glorious Summer morning you are driving the first InterCity Shuttle departure of the day from Euston to the West Midlands, one of only a handful of such services that call at Rugby. This bitesize scenario covers the section from Rugby to Birmingham New Street with calls at Coventry, and Birmingham International. Year : 1994
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly :
* From Alan Thomson Sim
– West Coast Main Line South route version 5.3 (or later, if/when released), and associated requirements. https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=west-coast-mainline-south-v5-3
– Class 323 ‘Centro’ by PenninePacer (and associated requirements)
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 43 (Valenta) / Mark 3 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 86 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 90 / Mark 3 DVT pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 156 pack
– Class 158 (Cummins) enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 321 pack
– Mark 2D-2F coach pack
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion :
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
– Class 150/2 pack (static consist)
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.