2N09 Chathill – Newcastle (1995)5th July 2020
Driving Tyne & Wear PTE Class 142 pacer number 142017 on an all stops service from Chathill to Newcastle. The heavy snow today is causing some issues on the line, but nothing major yet. Take care as you’ll be prone to wheelslip, especially when braking. 75 minutes, Hard difficulty.
This scenario was built using the 1995 BR passenger timetable.
– Just Trains Newcastle to Edinburgh: https://www.justtrains.net/product/newcastle-to-edinburgh-download OR https://store.dovetailgames.com/uk/product/608451 OR https://store.steampowered.com/app/1211478/
– AP Class 142: https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_142_diesel_multiple_unit_pack
– DTG Class 91: https://store.steampowered.com/app/222625/ OR https://store.dovetailgames.com/uk/product/259861
– Classic European Assets Pack (Supplied with many add-ons so you will probably already have it)
– AP BAA/BZA Wagons: https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/wagon/baa_bza_wagon_pack
– Class 56 Sectors: https://store.steampowered.com/app/222636/ OR https://store.dovetailgames.com/uk/product/267539/
– Just Trains Class 20 Advanced: https://www.justtrains.net/product/class-20-advanced-collection
– Tyne & Wear Class 142 Reskin: https://www.dpsimulation.org.uk/miscreskins.html (scroll down)
I hope you enjoy 🙂