2B59 15.30 Sevenoaks – Blackfriars / 3E61 ECS to Bellingham C.S.2nd March 2023
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 100 minute scenario for the Southeastern Network route from the TS Workshop.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario, and is named “[MJC] 2B59 1530 Sevenoaks – Blackfriars / 3E61 ECS to Bellingham.
* This scenario is intended for use with the Signal Enhancement Pack and Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack V2.0 from Armstrong Powerhouse *
On a late April afternoon work a pre-rush hour service from Sevenoaks to Blackfriars via Bat & Ball and the Catford Loop with a pair of class 319 units in the twilight of their careers on the third rail network. Year: 2017
You will be calling at all stations to Blackfriars via Bat & Ball and the Catford Loop. In order to keep to time, aim to have your doors closed before the red time bar reached the end at each station.
Note: This scenario utilises the Signal EP and therefore you must not press ‘TAB’, as this may spoil the intended course of action.
The following are required to ensure that the scenarios function correctly:
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Signal Enhancement Pack
– Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack v2.0
– Class 319 EMU pack volume 1
– Class 365 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 375/377 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 465/466 enhancement pack volume 2 (and associated requirements)
– Class 700/707/717 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Any one of Class 156 DMU, Class 411/412 EMU, or Wherry Lines route, for Invisible Engine
* From STEAM:
– Class 378 EMU
– Southestern Network SEML – Mid Kent & Bromley North, from TS Workshop.
* Reskin by Danny:
– Southeastern Class 376 EMU http://alienworlds.co.uk/blog/downloads-page/
* From Alan Thomson Sim:
– Class 376 Destinations and Numbers by Chris Horsfield https://alanthomsonsim.com/downloads/class-376-destinations-numbers-patch/
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.