Class 378 Capitalstar Soundpack21st November 2019
This soundpack will make the sound on the Class 378 by DTG more realistic aswell as enhance the braking and accellerating physics. Included is a scenario for the North London Line.
A preview is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZphPvMVQPo
You need to enable EFX in the Settings > Audio, otherwise this Soundpack is utterly pointless and will not sound good.
1. Install the Class 378 DLC via Steam
2. Install the Armstrong Powerhouse Class 375/377 Soundpack
3. In the downloaded file, you will find a *.rwp file which needs to be installed with Utilities.exe found in the Train Simulator main directory (steam/steamapps/common/railworks).
Please note these other things
– When you install this, the Southern Class 377 will also get new ‘Joint’ (sound when driving over railway joints) and ‘Flange’ (sounds when driving into a curve) sounds
– The passenger view does not feature a cab occlusion meaning that it will sound like being outside when in passenger view
-fixed a Bug that caused the Cab Air Condition do be audible in other trains
-fixed missing rolling sounds if you had the AP Track Enhancement Pack installed