5xxx 1401 Yoker C.S. to Kilmarnock Bonnyton Depot9th February 2021
After arriving at Yoker Depot light engine from Kilmarnock Bonnyton Depot earlier, your task is to drag 320301 back to Kilmarnock for repair via Glasgow Central low level. The scenario will end on approach to Anderston.
A short scenario from a move that took place on 08/02/2021
Real train times and AI service numbering as found on RTT.
– The Class 314 although removed from service by Scotrail in 2019, is in to replace the Class 318 as no suitable stock for this is available yet.
– The 360 from the GEML is reskinned as a 334
List of requirements.
– Route requirement is Rivett Games Suburban Glasgow Northwest (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1364036/Train_Simulator_Suburban_Glasgow_Northwest_Springburn__Helensburgh_Route_AddOn/)
– You will also need the GEML route for the 360 EMU (https://store.steampowered.com/app/222593/Train_Simulator_Great_Eastern_Main_Line_LondonIpswich_Route_AddOn/)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 37 Locomotive Pack Vol. 1 – https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/locomotive2/class_37_locomotive_pack_vol_1
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 314/315 Electric Multiple Unit Pack(https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_314-315_electric_multiple_unit_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 321 Electric Multiple Unit Pack(https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_321_electric_multiple_unit_pack)
– Class 320 LED Patch – (https://www.major.wales/patches)
ScotRail Class 334 ‘Juniper'(https://members.uktrainsim.com/filelib-info.php?form_fileid=38730)
AP Sky/Weather Pack(https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/general/sky_weather_enhancement_pack)
To install, copy the Content folder into your Railworks directory.
Have fun. Any issues, please let me know in the comments.