1M76 04:50 Reading to Liverpool Lime Street (2001)30th January 2022
This is a portion of the Reading to Liverpool Lime Street Service that you pick up from Birmingham back in 2001.
For this Scenario to work as you need, you will need the following requirements;
• Alan Thomson Sim WCML Midlands and North West (a.k.a the missing Link)
Rolling Stock Used
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 142
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 150/2
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 156
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 158 (Cummins)*
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 158 (Perkins)*
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 37 Volume 1
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 37 Volume 2
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 43 Valenta*
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 86 EP*
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 90 EP*
• Armstrong Powerhouse FSA/FTA Wagon Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse JXA Wagon Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Mk 1 Coach Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Mark 2 A-C
• Armstrong Powerhouse Mark 2 D-F
• Armstrong Powerhouse Weather EP
• Ollie35 Class 323 Centro*
• VP Virgin Trains Branding Patches*
• Class 57 Freightliner
• James Ivell’s HST Improvement Patch
• James Ivell’s Cross Country HST Reskins
*means this product has its own requirements
Installation Instructions and links to all the products can be found in the Manual that comes with the download
Kieran – Creating the scenario
Tom – Creating the scenario also
Matt Carroll – For providing the WTT notes and assisting with the creation of this run
Austin – Helping test and feeding back
Really enjoyed this thanks.
Not long after Birmingham, I passed 1A08 stationary at a green on the adjoining track. Soon after got a game over as 2C56 had run in to the rear of 1A08. I deleted the 1A08 consist then reloaded and managed to complete the scenario, and enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
Hi, I presume you used Async keys at a station stop.
Cheers for the feedback
Absolute class. recommend to anyone.
Thank you man that’s greatly appreciated!