The Sussex Scot18th March 2019
The year is 2000, you have been tasked with driving Class 47480 from here Brighton to Edinburgh on one of the longest train journeys in the UK. In these first two parts you will drive between Brighton and Clapham Junction, at Gatwick Airport you will have to change parts from part one to part two. I hope you enjoy the journey and please remember to comment about how you found the scenario and if you have any suggestions for improvements.
Just to say, this download has been updated to add the AP sky & weather enhancement pack.
This update also adds more stock into the depots that you will travel past during the scenario.
Included in this download is two scenarios for the South London to Brighton route by Danny.
If you enjoy the scenario’s, which I hope you do, why not have a look at my content that I make for the Steam Workshop under the name “F1STC”. You could also check out my Facebook page.
Route: South London to Brighton
Train: Intercity Class 47
Track Covered: Brighton to West London Line (Clapham Junction)
Duration: 35 minutes each
Requirements: (Links to all files can be found in the readme)
• To run this scenario you must have the South London to Brighton line by Danny, found on the Steam.
• Class 47 Sound Pack (Pro)
• Class 421/422/423 Sound Pack
• Class 442 Sound Pack (Pro)
• Class 158/159 (Cummins) Enhancement Pack
• MK2D-F Coach Pack
• Class 205 Diesel Electric Multiple Unit Pack
• Class 313 Electric Multiple Unit Pack
• Class 319 Electric Multiple Unit Pack Vol.2
• Class 456 Electric Multiple Unit Pack
Alan Thomson Sim:
• Class 455/8 Reskin Pack
• Class 455 South West Trains Stripes
• Class 455 Texture Patches
• Class 423 South West Trains
• Class 423 Texture Patch
• Class 421 Texture Patch
• Patcham Tunnel Speed Patch
• BR Class 421 ‘4CIG’
• BR Class 423 ‘4VEP’
• BR Class 73 ‘Gatwick Express’
• BR Class 455 EMU
• Portsmouth Direct Line: London Waterloo – Portsmouth
• South London Network
• Brighton Main Line
• European Loco & Asset Pack (Included with most Train Sim DLC)
• BR Blue Diesel Electric Pack