[G3D] 1H44 1445 London Charing Cross – Hastings25th November 2020
Take a pair of class 375s on the final leg between Tonbridge and Hastings, with a limited stopping pattern. You will be calling at High Brooms, Tunbridge Wells, Wadhurst, Battle, West St Leonards, St Leonards Warrior Square, and Hastings.
– 1066 Line (And associated requirements) -> https://backdatedtrainsim.weebly.com/the-1066-line.html
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 375/377 Enhancement Pack (And associated requirements) -> https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/multiple_unit/class_375_377_enhancement_pack
-Armstrong Powerhouse Class 465/466 Enhancement Pack Vol. 1 (And associated requirements) -> https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/multiple_unit/class_465-466_enhancement_pack_vol_1
– Armstrong Powerhouse Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack -> https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/general/sky_weather_enhancement_pack
– This is my first scenario, so I’d like to thank Crankybot for creating his excellent guide on scenario creation.
– While the scenario follows RTT timings, the stock and lengths may not be absolutely accurate as I have not found a way to check this as of yet.
– The Class 465 is not absolutely required to enjoy the scenario, and it’s prescence is not totally accurate although it makes the traffic a little more varied.
– The scenario is based of the timings of 1H44 on 20/11/2020.