[G.G.S] 6A98 15:33 Alexandra Dock Jn to Panteg Steel Sidings (Updated 11/12/2021)9th December 2021
15:33 Alexandra Dock Jn to Panteg Steel Sidings (Updated 11/12/2021)
A twice weekly trainload of steel from Grimsby, is taken to Alexandra Dock Junction where the train splits into smaller workable portions for the final part of their journey with one of these portions heading to the Panteg Steel Works.
You have this working out of Alexandra Dock Junction with Canton based Class 37 number 37230.
– Welsh Marches: Newport – Shrewsbury Route – (Steam)
– Class 37 Locomotive Pack Vol. 2 – (Armstrong Powerhouse)
– Class 43 (Valenta)/Mk3 Enhancement Pack – (Armstrong Powerhouse)
– Class 158 (Perkins) Enhancement Pack – (Armstrong Powerhouse)
– Class 56 Enhancement Pack – (Armstrong Powerhouse)
– FSA/FTA Wagon Pack – (Armstrong Powerhouse)
– BAA/BZA Wagon Pack – (Armstrong Powerhouse)
– Class 143/144 Revamp Pack – (Major Wales Design)
(And all their own individual requirement.)
A small issue has been fixed so please make sure to have the latest version. Hope you enjoy this 50 minutes (ish) scenario for the Welsh Marches Route.
Brilliant senario well done!!
I echo what everyone has said, Well done and may we have some more scenarios here
Brilliant, Thank you very much!
I really enjoyed playing this scenario keep up the good work
Very kind of you to say, Thank you!
Great scenario, Thank you.