Fife Circle Line Scenario Pack (2004-2014) *SUBSCRIPTION ONLY*20th September 2020
This pack is a collection of ten scenarios for the Fife Circle Line, depicting operations during the 10 years that First Group ran the Scotrail franchise. This pack covers a variery of years, focusing mainly on 2008 onwards. Please read below for the full details.
• 1L06 - 07:12 Blair Atholl to Edinburgh Waverley
• 1L33 - 06:33 Edinburgh Waverley to Dundee
• 1L35 - 17:50 Edinburgh Waverley to Perth
• 1S12 - 10:30 London Kings Cross to Aberdeen
• 1V54 - 06:33 Dundee to Plymouth
• 2G13 - 17:08 Edinburgh Waverley to Glenrothes with Thornton
• 2G21 - 16:49 Edinburgh Waverley to Cowdenbeath
• 2K07 - 09:41 Edinburgh Waverley to Newcraighall
• 2K14 - 18:14 Glenrothes with Thornton to Edinburgh Waverley
• 5G25 - 10:54 Haymarket Depot to Edinburgh Waverley
• 10 accurate scenarios with workings, weather and unit numbers identical to real life
images where possible.
• All Class 158 and Class 170 scenarios play accurate on-board announcements
voiced by Fletcher Mathers as per reality.
• Stopping passenger, express passenger and ECS moves.
• Fife Circle Line
• Edinburgh to Glasgow or Class 170
• Class 67
• Class 91
• Class 159
• Class 390 ‘Pendolino’*
• European Loco and Asset Pack
• PDL Waterloo to Portsmouth*
3rd Party Requirements:
• AP Class 43 MTU Enhancement Pack
• AP Class 67 Enhancement Pack
• AP Class 91 Enhancement Pack
• AP Class 156 DMU Pack
• AP Class 158 Cummins Enhancement Pack
• AP Class 170 Enhancement Pack
• AP Class 350 Enhancement Pack*
• AP Class 321 EMU Pack
• AP Mk2 D-F Pack
• AP Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack
• Just Trains Voyager Advanced*
• ATS Class 43/Mk3 Improvement Pack
• ATS Class 91/Mk4 Improvement Pack
• ATS Class 390 Reskin Pack*
*These addons see a limited use in a small number of scenarios so don't worry if you don't own these.
Thank you for downloading this scenario pack! I hope you enjoy! All my scenarios are tested before release to ensure that everything works as intended, however in the unlikely event you encounter any errors, please leave a comment on the scenario page.
• Please note that I am unable to offer support if you don’t have all the requirements, or have swapped out stock using RW Tools.
Also, if you have any suggestions feel free to leave a comment on the scenario page as well.
Please log in to view this content.