Early Empties9th May 2019
The year is 2019, you have been tasked with driving Class 444024 from here Fratton Depot to Portsmouth Harbour non-stop. I hope you enjoy the journey and please remember to comment about how you found the scenario and if you have any suggestions for improvements.
Included in this download is one scenario for the Portsmouth Direct Line: London Waterloo – Portsmouth Harbour.
If you enjoy this scenario, which I hope you do, why not have a look at my content that I make for the Steam Workshop under the name “F1STC”. You could also check out my Facebook page.
Route: Portsmouth Direct Line: London Waterloo – Portsmouth Harbour
Train: Ex-South Western Railway Class 444
Track Covered: Fratton Depot to Portsmouth Harbour
Duration: 20 minutes
Weather: Medium Mist
Requirements: (Links to all files can be found in the readme)
• Class 158 (Cummins) Enhancement Pack
• Class 444/450 Enhancement Pack
• Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack
• Class 150/2 Diesel Multiple Unit Pack
• South Western Railway Class 442
• Portsmouth Direct Line: London Waterloo – Portsmouth Harbour
• Network SouthEast Class 159 DMU
• Gatwick Express Class 442 ‘Wessex’ EMU