Class 121 Ex-NSE (Silverlink) – v1.1 –16th December 2019
This pack contains the 3 Network SouthEast liveried Class 121s used by Silverlink on the Marston Vale and North London Lines in the late 1990s.
What’s new in v1.1?
– Added brand new destinations and no driver / no passenger variants from Chris Horsfield’s patch
– Included the new number textures I left out in v1.0 (oops…)
– Child object tweaks
– 121027: Silverlink branded NSE livery with full grey roof, Lxxx numbering
– 121029: Silverlink branded NSE livery with white/grey roof, 121xxx numbering, ‘MARSTON VALE’ nameplates, ‘Bedford – Bletchley’ NSE route branding
– 121031: Silverlink branded NSE livery with white/grey roof, 121xxx numbering, ‘LESLIE CRABBE’ nameplates
– 3 Quick Drive consists
– Brand new destinations
– ND / NP variants
– Network SouthEast Class 121 DMU Add-On
– AP Class 101/117/121 Sound Pack (Pro)
– A Manual is included with more info and instructions, please read it carefully!
Thank you to Chris Horsfield for allowing the use of his new destinations, adding in the ND/NP .bins and making all the necessary edits to the existing .bin files.
Only just installed this reskin, which looks very good to me.
The batch file works as long as the .ap file in Assets/DTG/Class121Pack01 is extracted before you attempt to install the reskin (this isn’t mentioned in the readme, although to be fair it’s almost always needed for reskins to work). If you have the AP Class 101-117-121 sound pack installed you may also have to reinstall it for the controls to work correctly (I did).
As already mentioned the batch file just doesn’t work, it wont copy any files. A list of files in the readme would help so we could do it manually.
looks nice, the batch file doesn’t really know where or what it’s meant to be copying stuff though