Class 121 Ex-NSE (Silverlink) – v1.1 –16th December 2019
This pack contains the 3 Network SouthEast liveried Class 121s used by Silverlink on the Marston Vale and North London Lines in the late 1990s.
What’s new in v1.1?
– Added brand new destinations and no driver / no passenger variants from Chris Horsfield’s patch
– Included the new number textures I left out in v1.0 (oops…)
– Child object tweaks
– 121027: Silverlink branded NSE livery with full grey roof, Lxxx numbering
– 121029: Silverlink branded NSE livery with white/grey roof, 121xxx numbering, ‘MARSTON VALE’ nameplates, ‘Bedford – Bletchley’ NSE route branding
– 121031: Silverlink branded NSE livery with white/grey roof, 121xxx numbering, ‘LESLIE CRABBE’ nameplates
– 3 Quick Drive consists
– Brand new destinations
– ND / NP variants
– Network SouthEast Class 121 DMU Add-On
– AP Class 101/117/121 Sound Pack (Pro)
– A Manual is included with more info and instructions, please read it carefully!
Thank you to Chris Horsfield for allowing the use of his new destinations, adding in the ND/NP .bins and making all the necessary edits to the existing .bin files.