Barrow Hill Open Day 201418th December 2020
In September 2014, East Midlands Trains operated a shuttle service from Chesterfield to the model railway event at Barrow Hill Roundhouse using 153383 and 153384. You take an outbound service from Chesterfield to Barrow Hill, reversing on the demonstration track.
Scenario for the Barrow Hill Roundhouse extension by JT, should last 10 minutes.
JustTrains (and their dependencies):
– Midland Mainline Barrow Hill extension;
– Class 153.
Armstrong Powerhouse (and their dependencies):
– Weather EP;
– Mk2 coaches (both);
– Class 86 EP;
– Class 37 Vol 1&2;
– Class 66 EP.
– Portsmouth Direct Line;
– West Somerset Railway;
– South Western Mainline (SOU-BMH);
– Weardale & Teesdale Network;
– Class 90 Anglia Blue/Grey;
– Clas 421 BR Blue.
Alan Thomson Sim (and their dependencies):
– Class 43 Virgin CrossCountry.
– I don’t have the times for the shuttle, so I made them up;
– I don’t have all the DLC in the world, so I’ve had to omit some locomotives from the event (mainly Class 40 and 89).