6V49 01.15 Bardon Hill Quarry – Thorney Mill (1990)14th November 2021
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 65 minute scenario for the Midland Main Line London to Bedford route.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 6V49 0115 Bardon Hill Quarry – Thorney Mill“.
Following the failure of the rostered class 56 a pair of Tinsley ‘pet’ class 37s has been provided by loco control for this train, with their own ballast working having to wait. Having missed the booked path, you will be threading your way through the morning peak services. Maximum speed is 60mph. Year: 1990.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly :
* From STEAM:
– Midland Main Line London – Bedford route add-on https://store.steampowered.com/app/277760/Train_Simulator_Midland_Main_Line_LondonBedford_Route_AddOn/
– West Coast Main Line Over Shap route https://store.steampowered.com/app/222613/Train_Simulator_West_Coast_Main_Line_Over_Shap_Route_AddOn/
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 31 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 37 loco pack volume 2
– Class 43 (Valenta) / Mark 3 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 56 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 317 EMU pack volume 1
– Class 319 EMU pack volume 2
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
– JGA-K/PHA wagon pack
– MGR wagon pack
* From Vulcan Productions:
– Tinsley Depot Class 37/0 and 37/4 Pack https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/diesel.html
* From Just Trains:
– Cargowaggon IWB PlusPak https://www.justtrains.net/product/cargowaggon-iwb-pluspak
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion:
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.