6K51 21.00 Willesden Brent – Crewe (2007)2nd March 2021
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 90 minute scenario for the West Coast Main Line South route by DTG.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario, and is named “[MJC] 6K51 2100 Willesden Brent – Crewe”.
As this scenario is very heavily laden with A.I., I have also included an alternative version that features virtually no static A.I., and omits certain dependencies. This alternative of the scenario is suffixed ‘A.I. Light’. Items marked ‘**’ in the requirements list are not required for this version of the scenario.
On a fine June evening, take a train of loaded nuclear waste flasks on the first leg of its northbound run as far as Rugby. You have 37087 and 37510 at the head of tonight’s train. Please set-up your cab and proceed when you are ready, the route should be all set but just check the manual points. The signaller says you should be following a northbound Freightliner. These flasks have been brought from Dungeness this afternoon and staged here for the run to Crewe. They will stable at Crewe then continue to Sellafield early tomorrow morning. Maximum speed is 60mph. You begin in NRN area 066, and will change to area 061 after the Northampton line veers off at Roade. Please obey all signals unless advised otherwise.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From Alan Thomson Sim:
– Virgin Trains West Coast Loco-Hauled Pack by Bodge-It TMD https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=virgin-trains-west-coast-loco-hauled-pack
– West Coast Main Line South route version 5.3 (or later, if/when released), and associated requirements – Only required for the refurbished 1973 Underground stock included with the route, which is also available separately as part of the Virtual District Line from the Backdated Train Sim / Virtual District Line website. https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=west-coast-mainline-south-v5-3
* From DP Simulation:
– Class 390 Virgin reskin by Horgy https://www.dpsimulation.org.uk/miscreskins.html
* From STEAM:
– WCML South London Euston – Birmingham route
– WCML Over Shap route
– West Coast Main Line North
– Class 57/0 Freightliner loco add-on
– Class 92 loco add-on
– Class 325 EMU add-on
– Class 390 EMU (original S9BL version)
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 37 locomotive Volumes 1 and 2.
– Class 66 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 86 enhancement pack (and associated requirements) **
– Class 90 / Mark 3 DVT pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 150/1 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 313 EMU pack **
– Class 321 EMU pack
– Class 350 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 375/377 enhancement pack (and associated requirements) **
– FSA/FTA wagon pack
– JXA/POA wagon pack
* Just Trains:
– Class 20 Advanced
– Class 67 Advanced + Car Carriers (for IPA wagons)
– IWB Cargowaggon Pluspak
– JJA Autoballaster wagon Pluspak
– Common library (included with any Just Trains route released after Newcastle – Edinburgh)
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion:
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
– Mark 2D-2F coach pack (static consist only) **
* From STEAM:
– EWS Class 67 loco add-on **
Key: Any requirements marked ‘**’ are not required for the “A.I. Light” version of the scenario.
Many thanks to Dom Cazaux and John Dean for their support and assistance with testing this scenario, much appreciated guys!
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.