5Q66 1323 Haymarket Depot to Crewe CS (28/03/21) (Newcastle to York)30th March 2021
Starting your stint from Newcastle, drive Scotrail unit 170429 to York as part of service 5Q66 to Crewe for some interior upgrades. This is a relatively simple scenario to drive as long as you keep in mind your 100mph maximum speed.
Traction: 170429 in Scotrail Saltire livery (AP 170 EP)
Route: DPSimulation East Coast Main Line North East
Run time: ~60 minutes
Distance: ~80 miles
– DPSimulation East Coast Main Line North East (and associated requirements). NOTE: Please make sure you have the one which you can download from https://www.dpsimulation.org.uk and not the Steam Workshop version as these are separate routes.
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 168/170/171 Enhancement Pack (and associated requirements)
– Major Wales Arriva Northern Class 170 reskin
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 156 Pack
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 158/159 Enhancement Pack (and associated requirements)
– Just Trains Voyager Advanced 2019
– Simvue Class 801 LNER Azuma Reskin
– Simvue Class 802 Transpennine Express Nova 1 Reskin
– Simvue Class 802 Hull Trains Paragon Reskin