3A34 17+31 Letchworth Garden City – London King’s Cross (2016)28th October 2020
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 60 minute scenario for the East Coast Main Line South route extension from DP Simulation.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named [MJC] 3A34 17+31 Letchworth Garden City – King’s Cross.
To maximise capacity during the peak, some units make a dash back to London after their first afternoon departure in order to cover another service. Select driver control of the doors to ensure that unit 317338 is empty. Change your destination to show blank (Code 00000). This unit has just been detached from the 16.32 King’s Cross to Cambridge at Letchworth. You will drive it back to King’s Cross empty in order to strengthen the 18.52 to Cambridge. Once the front portion has departed you will follow it to Baldock where you will change ends. You will then weave your way through the busy peak time traffic, with a short wait for a path at New Barnet. Your GSMR registration codes are 949 at Letchworth, and 956 at Baldock. Year: 2016
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From DP Simulation (via Steam Workshop):
– East Coast Main Line London to Peterborough route with extension to Royston (and associated requirements) https://www.dpsimulation.org.uk/ecmlsouth.html
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 43 / Mark 3 (MTU) enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 91 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 313 EMU Pack
– Class 317 EMU Pack Volume 1
– Class 321 EMU Pack
– Class 365 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
* From Alan Thomson Sim:
– VTEC & LNER HST Pack (and associated requirements) https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=vtec-lner-hst-pack
– InterCity 225 LNER / VTEC Pack (and associated requirements) https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=intercity-225-lner-vtec-pack
– Class 180 Update Complete (and associated requirements) https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=class-180-update-complete
* From Superalbs:
– Class 321 GTR Great Northern, ex First Capital Connect reskin https://superalbs.weebly.com/train-sim-reskins.html
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion:
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.