2M76 14:58 London Victoria to Orpington [V1]12th September 2019
You are in charge of 2M76, the 14:58 Southeastern stopping service between London Victoria and Orpington, stopping at all stations en route.
It is a fine day, and you should not encounter any disruption along the way. Do expect some danger aspects in the Herne Hill and Bromley South areas.
The timetable is very tight, so aggressive driving in some areas will be inevitable. Make sure to find a good balance between keeping to the timetable and keeping the passengers comfortable!
Your traction today is two Metro Cammell Class 465/2 EMUs.
PLEASE READ THE README – IT TAKES BUT TWO MINUTES OF YOUR TIME!
1. Chatham Main and Medway Valley Lines [DTG]
2. Southeastern Class 465 [DTG]
3. Class 465 Enhancement Pack Vol. 1 [AP]
4. Sky and Weather Enhancement Pack [AP]
5. Brighton Mainline [DTG]
6. Desiro City Pack [ATS]
7. Class 455 [DTG]
8. Class 378 Capitalstar / North London Line [DTG]
9. Portsmouth Direct Line (Waterloo) [DTG]
10. Class 444/450 Enhancement Pack [AP]
11. Class 455 South Western Railway Branding Patch [TSD]
12. South London Lines [DTG]
13. Gatwick Express Class 387 [Superalbs]