2G78 18:43 London St Pancras to Bedford21st January 2021
Hello! This is one scenario for DTG’s ‘BedPan’ route…
On a cool and damp October evening, take charge of the last booked rush-hour Thameslink departure from St Pancras – 2G78 through to Bedford calling only at St Albans, Harpenden and Luton. Year: 1993
London St Pancras to Bedford
Network South East 319180 & 319012
• Class 121
• Midland Mainline: London to Bedford
• Class 43 (Valenta)/MK3 Enhancement Pack
• Class 101/117/121 Sound Pack
• Class 319 Electric Multiple Unit Pack Vol. 2
• Sky & Weather Enhancement Pack
• Common Library (Included with any route after Newcastle – Edinburgh)
Nothing yet! (21/01/2020)
For some odd reason, the doors may close early at St Pancras. If they do, please await the allotted departure time of 18:43.
…and that’s it for this scenario. My other creations can be found here.
Anyway, enjoy! 🙂
Fantastic scenario! Really enjoyed it, thank you for creating 🙂
Wow, I haven’t played a scenario this detailed in a long time. Thank you.