1W20 11.44 Brighton – Bedford (2017)2nd June 2020
Hi, and thank you for downloading this scenario for the Midland Main Line London to Bedford route.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 1W20 Brighton – Bedford”.
On a cold January Sunday afternoon take a northbound semi-fast service from St.Pancras International Low Level to Bedford. Year : 2017
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly :
* From STEAM :
– Midland Main Line London – Bedford route add-on https://store.steampowered.com/app/277760/Train_Simulator_Midland_Main_Line_LondonBedford_Route_AddOn/
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 43 (VP185) / Mark 3 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 375/377 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 319 EMU pack volume 1
* From Alan Thomson Sim
– Desiro City Pack – Class 700/707/717 (and associated requirements) https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=desiro-city-pack-class-700-707-717
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion :
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
– Wherry Lines route.
This scenario should last around 70 minutes. This is a DOO service booked to call at West Hampstead Thameslink, St.Albans City, Harpenden, Luton Airport Parkway, Luton, Leagrave, Harlington, Flitwick, and Bedford.
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.