1V64 14:03 Low Fell RM to Plymouth7th February 2021
Hello everyone, this scenario is for MML: Sheffield to Derby route. Since it takes place at 1996 I tried my best to re-create the rolling stocks and services using various web based sources. And many thanks to DPSimulations for hosting the time table archive. EWS/Royal Mail Timetable – 1996 is the one that has been used in making this scenario. Enjoy!!
Scenario name: [F] 1V64 14:03 Low Fell RM to Plymouth
Route: MML: Sheffield to Derby
Traction: 47789 + 1x BR Mk1 GUV + 2x Royal Mail TPOs + 5x BR Mk1 BGs
Start and end locations: Sheffield and Derby
Duration: 60 mins
1. Class 08s EWS & Freightliner
2. Class 58
3. Class 159 NSE
4. Class 101 Regional Railways
5. Class 31 BR
6. Class 150/1
7. South Wales Coastal: Bristol to Swansea (Branded) (discontinued)*
8. Virgin Trains First generation pack (discontinued but avialable from TPs)
1. Class 142 pack
2. Class 43 Valenta EP
3. Class 31 EP
4. Class 37 Vol.2 pack
5. Class 156 pack
6. Class 150/1 EP
7. Mk2A-C, Mk2D-F and Mk1 coach packs
8. MGR wagon pack
1. Class 60 Advanced
2. Cargowaggon Flat IGA PlusPak
3. MML: Sheffield to Derby
4. MML extensions: DNL, DVL and Erewash Valley line. **
1. Class 60 pack (refer to his FB page)
1. BR Civil Engineers Dutch Class 47 Pack
2. Rail Express Systems Class 47/7 Pack
1. ZCV CLAM ‘DUTCH’
1. BR Class 47 in InterCity Swallow livery (rFletcher reskins)
TRAIN SIM DEV:
1. UKTS Freeware Pack – UK Wagons #1
*The Parcels GUV is taken from SWC: Bristol to Swansea route (branded) which should be same as the unbranded one.
**The reason I have put the extensions as requirement (though this scenario takes place on Sheffield to Derby part) is I had them installed while creating the scenario. I am not sure if this will run on the base route alone.
1. During departure the signal might change to red don’t worry it will be green again after few seconds.
2. At Tapton junction, emergency brakes might get applied before crossing over to Barrow Hill Up line.