1V28 Low Fell to Bristol (2002)18th October 2021
This run lets you take a RES Class 86 TPO run that formed 1V28 from Low Fell to Bristol as far as York Based in 2002.
Reference Material we used; https://flic.kr/p/dh8Vbp
Included with this scenario is a sound patch for the TPO NSA coaches which makes them use the AP MK1 Pack sounds.
For this scenario to run as intended you will need the following requirements
• Armstrong Powerhouse BAA Wagon Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse BR Mark 1 Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 142 Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 150/2 Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 158 Cummins
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 325
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 37 Volume 1
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 43 Valenta
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 66 Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 90 Pack 02
• Armstrong Powerhouse Class 91 pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse HHA Wagon Pack
• Armstrong Powerhouse Weather EP
• Alan Thomson Sim Class 91 improvement patch
• TS Dev TPO vans
• On Track Simulation Rail Express Systems weathered MK1 reskins
• Major Wales HST Revamp Pack
• Major Wales Class 142 Revamp Pack
• DTG Settle to Carlisle
• DPS ECML North East
Installation instructions can be found in the Read Me file in the download
• Barry Price – Making the actual scenario
• Jake Fuller – Testing, Weather Scripting and TPO Sound Patch
• Tom King – Testing, motivational support and making the manual.
amazing scenario, really depicts the era and a long evening drive. the weather scripting and the storm are amazing. Also great route and train add to the immersion. many thanks
Thank you for the kind words mate and glad you liked it
Hi Geoff sorry you are having trouble but could i ask what you mean ? AS all the Signals work and did in testing .
Sorry pal. I was a bit vague there. Arrived at Darlington on time loaded/unloaded then got 2 beeps at 21.14 but was not getting a green signal. Even with a TAB. Thanks for the reply. I will try the scenario again just to check its not me being a dweeb.
Ok mate try again make sure you have all the stuff as well and hope it goes better next time
Hi pal. Ran it again and it was spot on. Dont know what i did differently. Brilliant scenario mate. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Brilliant glad to hear 🙂
Hi there. Cannot get a signal at Darlington after loading/unloading.
Hi mate, what do you mean by “a signal”. Do you mean you don’t get a green signal when departing Darlington or do you mean the two beeps from the guard?