1M78 14:39 Low Fell RMT – Willesden PRDC (2003)3rd February 2022
Take a pair of class 325s from Peterborough to Camden Road Junction on a busy Wednesday evening rush hour on the ECML in September 2003.
– ECML London to Peterborough
– Class 91*
– Class 325
– Class 325 Enhancement Pack
– Class 91/MK4 Enhancement Pack*
– Class 43 (Valenta)/MK3 Enhancement Pack^*
– Class 365 Enhancement Pack
– Class 317 EMU Vol 1*
– Class 313 EMU* (Recommended that the most recent version is used, as this uses the new WAGN White reskin, provided by AP)
*- denotes non-essential
^- denotes that this piece of DLC has its own requirements. It is essential that you have these requirements for the AI to show correctly in the scenario.
To install, copy the ‘Content’ folder into your main Railworks folder.
Any feedback is really appreciated 😊 Enjoy!
as mentioned in other post,totally enjoyable scenario.
Thanks for the feedback 🙂
I really enjoyed playing this scenario keep up the good work