1B50 1045 Wolverhampton to London Euston30th April 2020
Take control of an Ex-Virgin Trains Class 390 unit as it heads south from Birmingham New Street to London Euston, calling at Birmingham International; Coventry; Rugby; Milton Keynes Central; Watford Junction (alight only) and London Euston. This scenario uses the WCML South v5.2 route.
– WCML South v5.2 (and it’s dependencies):
– S9BL Class 390:
– Class 390 Pendolino Virgin Trains Reskins Pack:
– Class 350 LNWR reskin (and it’s dependencies):
– AP Class 321:
– JustTrains Voyager Advanced:
– EWS & Freightliner Class 66 v2:
– AP Class 66 Enhacement Pack:
– RSC Class 325:
– AP Class 90 (Mk3 & FL):
– RSC Class 70:
– RSC South London Network:
– DTG Class 378:
Very good scenario, everything worked perfectly. Must admit I swapped the players S9BL 390 for the DTG/AP one. Thank you.
I wish I had bought the DTG 390 before it was discontinued, so I could have the AP Sound Pack with it. Why can’t DTG take the branding off it and put it back on the store? Or make a deal with Avanti?
Great scenario, Thank you. Must admit I personally detest the 390 in that livery.
Happy you enjoyed it! Pendolinos do look a lot better in the new Avanti livery.