1A71 17.19 Wolverhampton – London Euston (2003)12th January 2021
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 30 minute scenario for the fantastic West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West route, phase 3.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario, and is named “[MJC] 1A71 1719 Wolverhampton – Euston”.
On a foul Sunday afternoon in January, drive the first leg of this busy departure from the West Midlands to London. Due to earlier technical issues, 57305 “John Tracy” will haul the train through to London Euston, and defective 86245 will remain coupled on the rear in order to get it to Willesden depot for repairs. 57305 was only released from its rebuild at Brush two months ago. The fifth member of the sub-class, it is named after International Rescue’s space monitor, normally found crewing ‘Thunderbird 5’. At this time the class was fairly commonly seen substituting for faulty A.C. locos on the WCML. You will be in charge as far as Birmingham New Street, calling at Sandwell & Dudley. Maximum speed is 95mph. Year: 2003.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From Alan Thomson Sim
– West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West Phase 3 https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=west-coast-mainline-midlands-and-northwest-aka-missing-link
– Virgin Trains West Coast Loco-Hauled Pack by Bodge-It TMD https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=virgin-trains-west-coast-loco-hauled-pack
– Manchester Stations – Huddersfield route by Pennine Pacer https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=manchester-stations-to-huddersfield-v2-1
– Centro Class 323 by Pennine Pacer https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=centro-class-323
* From Vulcan Productions:
– Class 57/3 Virgin Trains Pack (and associated requirements)
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
– Class 86 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 90 / Mark 3 DVT pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 150/1 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 150/2 DMU
– Class 170 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Mark 2D-2F coach pack
* From STEAM:
– West Coast Main Line North https://store.steampowered.com/app/24083/Train_Simulator_West_Coast_Main_Line_North_Route_AddOn/
– West Coast Main Line over Shap https://store.steampowered.com/app/222613/Train_Simulator_West_Coast_Main_Line_Over_Shap_Route_AddOn/
* Just Trains:
– Voyager Advanced 2019 https://www.justtrains.net/product/voyager-advanced-2019
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.
I really enjoyed playing this scenario keep up the good work
Another great scenario Matt, Thank you.
Thank you very much Benelena!