1A14 08.35 Plymouth – London Paddington (2019)28th February 2020
Hi, and thank you for downloading this scenario.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario and is named “[MJC] 1A14 0835 Plymouth – London Paddington”
A scenario for the Western Main Lines route, with South Devon extension. It’s Easter Sunday and you are in charge of the first London-bound departure from Plymouth. This will be the final Easter for full-length HSTs on the Great Western network, enjoy it while you can. Year : 2019.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly :
* From Just Trains :
– Western Main Lines route https://www.justtrains.net/product/western-mainlines
– WML South Devon Main Line extension https://www.justtrains.net/product/western-mainlines-south-devon-main-line-extension
– Voyager Advanced 2019 https://www.justtrains.net/product/voyager-advanced-2019
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– HST MTU enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 150/2 pack
– Class 158 Cummins enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
* From STEAM :
– Riviera Line route https://store.steampowered.com/app/222632/Train_Simulator_The_Riviera_Line_ExeterPaignton_Route_AddOn/
* Superalbs :
– Class 143 Great Western Railway (and associated requirements) https://superalbs.weebly.com/class166greatwesternrailway.html
– Class 166 Great Western Railway (and associated requirements) https://superalbs.weebly.com/class166greatwesternrailway.html
– Class 800 Great Western Railway (and associated requirements) https://superalbs.weebly.com/class800greatwesternrailway.html
* From Alan Thomson Simulation :
– Mark 3 sliding door pack by James Ivell https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=mk3-sliding-door-pack
– HST Great Western Railway ‘Welshman’ reskin by Clowes https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=hst-great-western-railway-welshman
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion :
* From Major Wales Design :
– First Great Western HST nameplate pack https://www.major.wales/nameplate-packs/first-great-western
This scenario should last around 140 minutes. Due to engineering works at Castle Cary, today this is the 10.53 Bristol to Paddington starting back from Plymouth, running in the path of the 08.35 Paddington service as far as Taunton, then running non-stop to Bristol to pick-up its booked path via Chippenham. You will call at Totnes, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth, Dawlish, Exeter St.David’s, Taunton, and Bristol Temple Meads, where you will be relieved.
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.
unable to open doors at plymouth
after 4 reinstalls it works!