[GG-SPT] 0922 Milngavie – Glasgow Queen St (1998)21st March 2021
Due to engineering works this weekend between Charing Cross and Bellgrove, there are no trains working the Queen Street Low Level lines with most Argyll line traffic working to a temporary time table via Glasgow Central.
You are in charge of driving an unusual Milngavie to Queen Street High Level service in place of the usual service to Springburn.
This is an extended Glasgow Queen Street to Maryhill service which you will be calling all stops on the Maryhill line as well as the stops between Milngavie and Westerton.
– Rivett Games Suburban Glasgow Northwest (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1364036/Train_Simulator_Suburban_Glasgow_Northwest_Springburn__Helensburgh_Route_AddOn/)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 156 Diesel Multiple Unit Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_156_diesel_multiple_unit_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 43 MTU enhancement (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/locomotive/class_43_mtu-mk3_enhancement_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 314/315 Electric Multiple Unit Pack(https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_314-315_electric_multiple_unit_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 150/2 Diesel Multiple Unit Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_150-2_diesel_multiple_unit_pack)
– AP Sky/Weather Enhancement (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/general/sky_weather_enhancement_pack)
To install the pack, copy the Content folder into your Railworks directory.