I spent way too much time on this than I should have but I said I would create a scenario on GARL for a laugh (it was not). The goal was to see if I can make a decent enough scenario that you could forget how questionable (in my opinion) this route is for payware. Anyhoo, I present 0605 Gourock to Glasgow central in 2003 which is a 25 minute run from Paisley Gilmour Street to Glasgow. Have fun…….
– Glasgow Airport Rail Link Route Add-On (https://store.steampowered.com/app/24065/Train_Simulator_Glasgow_Airport_Rail_Link_Route_AddOn/)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 156 Diesel Multiple Unit Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_156_diesel_multiple_unit_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 314/315 Electric Multiple Unit Pack(https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/multiple_unit2/class_314-315_electric_multiple_unit_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 66 Enhancement Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/class_66_enhancement_pack?search=66)
– Class 455 EMU Add-On (https://store.steampowered.com/app/65229/Train_Simulator_Class_455_EMU_AddOn/)
– Armstrong Powerhouse Class 91/Mk4 Enhancement Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/locomotive/class_91-mk4_enhancement_pack)
– Armstrong Powerhouse MGR Wagon Pack (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/rolling_stock/wagon/mgr_wagon_pack)
– SPT Class 318 (NatEx) Reskin (https://alanthomsonsim.com/downloads/spt-class-318-natex/)
Essential Optional Extra 🙂
– AP Sky/Weather Enhancement (https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/enhancements/general/sky_weather_enhancement_pack)
To install, copy the Content folder into your Railworks directory.