BR Trainload Scenario Pack (DPS North East England V3)18th July 2021
(JPM) BR Trainload Scenario Pack (DPS NEE V3)
This is a pack of 4 Trainload freight scenarios for the [DPS] North East England V3 route based on the summer of 1992. The scenarios included are:
– (JPM) 6E34 0806 Grange Junction Sdgs – Lackenby BSC (1992)
Traction: 37255 + 37716
Weather: Fair Coud Mist and Stormy Showers
Duration: 90 min
– (JPM) 6N49 1613 Eastgate Blue Circle – Tees NY (1992)
Traction: 37509 + 37429
Weather: Fair Cloud
Duration: 60 min
– (JPM) 6N84 0902 Wilton CHP – South Dock TC (1992)
Duration: 70 min
– (JPM) 7N67 1944 South Dock TC – York North Yard (1992)
Weather: Fair Cloud Mist and Showers
Duration: 120 min
NOTE: The requirements listed below are all the ones that have been used to make the scenarios but you can find the requirements and the description of each scenario in the README inside the scenario folder.
Route: [DPS] North East England V3 (and their requeriments)
– WCML Over Shap
– RSC Class 56
– DTG Class 91
– Network SouthEast Class 159
– DTG Class 143 Provincial (Marketplace)
– DTG CLass 60
– Fastline Simulation BDA 80t Bogie Bolster Wagon Pack (Marketplace)
– European & Loco Assets pack
– Armstrong Powerhouse:
– Class 37 Vol 1 and 2 Packs
– Class 91/Mk4 Enhancement Pack
– Class 56 Enhancement Pack
– Class 158/159 (Cummins) Enhancement Pack
– Class 142 Pack
– Class 43 Valenta Enhancement Pack
– MK1 Coach Pack
– MGR Wagon Pack
– FSA/FTA Wagon Pack
– BAA/BZA Wagon Pack
– JXA/POA Wagon Extra Stock ( for the Class 47 triple grey metals reskin)
– Class 47 Sound Pack
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack (Last update)
– VGA/VKA Wagons
– JT Class 153 Advanced
– Fastline Simulation: Battery TSR Signs (http://www.fastline-simulation.co.uk/index.php/free-stuff/185-ast-01-battery-tsr-signs).
– ATS Class 91/Mk4 Improvements Patch (https://alanthomsonsim.com/downloads/class-91-mk4-improvements-patch/).
– VP Class 56 Texture Improvement Pack (https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/diesel.html).
– VP Class 142 Triple Pack (https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/dmu.html).
– MJW Class 143 Revamp Pack (https://www.major.wales/revamp-packs/class-143).
– DPS Class 47 ‘Parcels’ (https://www.dpsimulation.org.uk/dpsreskins.html).
– Unzip the folder and drag the “Content” folder into your “Railworks” folder.
– Run Train simulator and the scenario will be ready.
Great scenarios, and I enjoyed playing them. My only gripe is the formations for the 91’s and HST’s are the wrong way round, but it’s a minor niggle and only noticeable to me because I used to dispatch them.
I am glad that you liked it. I have used the default consists that come with the packs. What would be the appropriate formations? All information to learn and improve is very good to know.
I really enjoyed playing this scenario pack I look forward to doing the other scenarios in this pack keep up the good work
Love this, nice work sir.
The trainload years are probably my favorite, so was looking forward to driving these scenarios & they havent dissapointed. Some great drives & superb A.I. Great work. THANKS.
Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it! I hope to make a second pack soon.
Driven the two 37 scenarios so far and loved them. Had to swap out the Railfreight class 47 as it appears to be a reskin from an AP Extra Stock pack and i’m missing that and it’s not listed in the requirements. Have you any idea where you got it. Enjoyed both drives nonetheless and am about ready to nailed a 2 hour one in the Class 56.
I’m glad you liked them! Um .. I think I know it can be. I made the mistake of adding the Class 47 reskin from the AP Sound Pack (if I’m not mistaken it comes with the extra stock of the AP 47 Sound Pack) instead of the Class 47 from Liv-Man route. Sorry for that, I add it to the requirements.