Hi, and thank you for downloading this 30 minute scenario for the fantastic West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West route, phase 3.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Content’ folder to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario, and is named “[MJC] 5A55 14+04 Crewe – Wembley”.
On a fine June afternoon you are in charge of a pair of class 387 units between Crewe and Stafford. Get your cab set-up and prepare to depart when you get the signal. These brand new units are on mileage accumulation runs prior to being handed over to the customer, GWR. Maximum speed is 100mph. Year: 2017.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From Alan Thomson Sim
– West Coast Main Line Midlands and North West Phase 2 https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=west-coast-mainline-midlands-and-northwest-aka-missing-link
– BH Class 390 Reskin Pack (WCML South version) https://alanthomsonsim.com/downloads/bh-class-390-reskin-pack-wcml-south-version/
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 37 Volume 1
– Class 66 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 90 Freightliner
– Class 156 DMU
– Class 350 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 377/379/387 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 390 sound pack
– FSA/FTA wagon pack
– Mark 1 coach pack volume 1
* From STEAM:
– West Coast Main Line South https://store.steampowered.com/app/1364033/Train_Simulator_WCML_South_London_Euston__Birmingham_Route_AddOn/
* From Just Trains:
– Class 67 Advanced & Car Carriers https://www.justtrains.net/product/class-67-advanced-car-carriers-download
– Voyager Advanced 2019 https://www.justtrains.net/product/voyager-advanced-2019
– Common Library (included with all recent Just Trains routes)
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion:
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.