2D95 06.57 London Euston – Watford Junction DC (2007)8th March 2021
Hi, and thank you for downloading this 55 minute scenario for the West Coast Main Line South route by DTG.
To install, simply copy the enclosed ‘Assets’ and ‘Content’ folders to your Railworks folder. This is a ‘Standard’ scenario, and is named “[MJC] 2D95 0657 Euston – Watford Junction DC”.
An additional asset is included to assist with the functionality of the scenario, with grateful thanks to Vulcan Productions.
This scenario is very heavily laden with A.I., and as such I’m unfortunately unable to confirm how it will perform on lower-spec computers.
On a fine Summer’s morning drive a contra-peak Silverlink ‘DC Lines’ service from Euston to Watford Junction. Please press ‘Ctrl+Shift+R’ to select driver-only mode. Release the doors and get yourself set up ready to depart at 0657, all stations to Watford Junction. You have already set the destination blind in the rear cab but will need to change the leading end. As you head away from Euston, the busy morning peak arrivals will be pouring in past you, along with the southbound sleeper services from Scotland. Year: 2007.
The following are required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly:
* From Alan Thomson Sim:
– Virgin Trains West Coast Loco-Hauled Pack by Bodge-It TMD https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=virgin-trains-west-coast-loco-hauled-pack
– West Coast Main Line South route version 5.3 (or later, if/when released), and associated requirements – Only required for the refurbished 1973 Underground stock included with the route, which is also available separately as part of the Virtual District Line from the Backdated Train Sim / Virtual District Line website. https://alanthomsonsim.com/?download=west-coast-mainline-south-v5-3
* From DP Simulation:
– Class 390 Virgin reskin by Horgy https://www.dpsimulation.org.uk/miscreskins.html
* From STEAM:
– WCML South London Euston – Birmingham route
– WCML Over Shap route
– West Coast Main Line North
– Class 92 loco add-on
– EWS Class 67 loco add-on
– Class 390 EMU (original S9BL version)
* Just Trains:
– Class 67 Advanced + Car Carriers (for IPA wagons)
– IGA Cargowaggon Flat Pluspak
– IWB Cargowaggon Pluspak
– Common library (included with any Just Trains route released after Newcastle – Edinburgh)
* Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Class 66 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 90 / Mark 3 DVT pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 313 EMU pack
– Class 321 EMU pack
– Class 350 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Class 375/377 enhancement pack (and associated requirements)
– Mark 2D-2F coach pack
– FSA/FTA wagon pack
The following are NOT required to ensure that the scenario functions correctly, however they will add to the immersion:
* From Armstrong Powerhouse https://www.armstrongpowerhouse.com/ :
– Sky and Weather enhancement pack.
* From STEAM:
– Class 325 EMU add-on (static consist only)
I do hope you enjoy this scenario.